In this time of social distancing and quarantine, we’re all finding ways of being together, even when we’re apart…and musicians are no exception!
Introducing Private, Personalized Zoom Concerts with Mary!
Gather your friends together for a virtual get-together, featuring storytelling, song, and some great catch-up time.
How does it work?
There are two options when booking an online concert…
- If you’d like to host the party, and provide entertainment as you might for a special occasion at your home/event space, you can do that! Mary’s rates differ depending on set length and “party” size. Let’s chat!
- If you’d like to be the host, in true house concert style, you invite the guests and gather a nice “crowd” – each attendee pays a suggested donation ticket cost for the artist. There is typically a minimum goal to be met, (which more-often-than-not is met and exceeded), but otherwise the difference is covered by the host.
How many people can I invite? And how do we set up the actual Zoom?
Mary hosts the Zoom on her account – so don’t stress about the tech side. Once a date and time is set, Mary will schedule the concert and send along all of the needed information, including concert link/login, and personalized posters/invitation flyers for you to send to your guests.
You are welcome to invite up to 95 people!
Okay, so it’s all set up and on the calendar, now what?
Now you send your invites out, via email, Facebook, text, however you’d like to do it.
It’s important to send people reminders, and include the information about the donation/ticket cost, if you’re going that route.
It’s the day of the show!
Wohoo! Pull up a chair, pour a glass of wine, tea, whiskey, or whatever, grab a snack, and join your friends at the provided link. Most online shows have had this format:
- 10 minute gather/situate/hellos
- 45 minute set of music and stories
- 15 minutes of Q&A
- Group toast and hang!
- We’ll leave the party room open for another hour so that you and your guests can socialize, catch up, play truth or dare, charades, whatever suits your fancy!
Excellent! Sounds like a good time. How do I sign up?
Send us an email! Please include the following:
- Which style of concert you’d prefer to host (we’re happy to chat it out, in the event you’re not sure).
- Any dates that you’d be interested in.
Email – Mary [at] maryscholz [dot ] com <–(avoiding those spam emails by typing it that way)
Looking forward to hearing from you, and to brining a personalized concert to you and yours!